Choose Password

Retype Password

Close Menu

This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students. If you’re an international student considering Ethnos360 training in the USA, you will be required to obtain an F-1 student visa before entering the U.S. Information concerning this entire process can be found at the U.S. Department of State website.

Non-native English speakers

If English is not your native language, you will be required to take an oral English proficiency exam.